BOURBON, MO – Imperial, the #1 headwear brand for private golf facilities as reported by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) in their Member Survey the last four consecutive years will be launching the “Mile High Fit” and more than 10 new products at the 2020 PGA Merchandise show. The brand will showcase their products and heritage, as well as schedule meetings in booth 5273.
“Imperial has been a style innovator for over 100-years, and 2020 will be another great season of bringing trendy headwear with a unique twist to the golf market,” said David Shaffer, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Imperial. “The Mile High Fit is an exciting product launch for our customers and brand loyalists to explore with our vast array of decoration techniques, low minimums and unmatched speed. The new styles we are launching at the PGA Merchandise Show give the Imperial catalog a powerful mix of retro and modern styling. There’s really something for everyone.”
The brand new products coming to Imperial’s lineup include several styles with the structured, high crown silhouette called the “Mile High Fit,” several new additions to the DNA Project collection, more mesh back styles, rope cap updates, terry cloth Tour Visors™ and new ladies styles.
Below are some of the new Imperial additions to explore at the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show:
- “Mile High Fit” Styles: A new high crown fit from Imperial
- S1300, The Bronson – A high crown hat with a beautiful heathered specialty fabric.
- S1301, The Humblebrag – A high crown hat with 100% polyester fabric that has a wool-acrylic look and feel.
- S1302, The Kathmandu – A high crown structured cotton front mesh back hat.
- The DNA Project – The DNA Project pays homage to Imperial’s 100 year history with an authentic retro themed product collection. Honoring our storied history, these tried and true designs can be traced from 1950 onward. Three new styles in DNA Project will launch at the PGA Show:
- DNA009, The One Hit Wonder – The Original Rope cap is getting a bright update with 3 neon colors.
- DNA010, The Aloha Rope – Our original rope cap with Hawaiian vibes is available in three different floral patterns.
- DNA3161, The Sauciest Sauce – The Tour Visor™ has found a spot in our DNA Project as we pulled this terry cloth style from our vault.
- Additional New Styles
- 1287, The North Country Trucker Cap – Our five-panel dart front with foam backing mesh back hat currently has eight colorways. We will be introducing five new colorways including an all-black model.
- 5055, The Rabble Rouser – Our fan-favorite rope cap has a new style with a mesh back.
- X210RC, Alter Ego (custom) – The custom pattern logo performance caps will now be available in junior, small and XL fits.
- L337, The Juice Bar Mesh – Our ladies mixed yarn performance visor now has a small fit cap counterpart.
- New laser-etched suede colors: Our laser-etched suede patches will now also come in rose gold, gold and black. There are now 9 colors of suede available for quick turnaround domestic orders.
The 2020 Collection from Imperial is an impressive new range of lifestyle accessories including new product categories, decoration techniques and 40 new styles in total. But Imperial’s new wholesale programs are perhaps the most attractive part of the 2020 offering. For PGA Professionals these programs provide extreme customization in small minimums, quick turnaround, inventory control and an overall service provider to encourage retail success.
To schedule an appointment with Imperial Headwear (Booth #5273) at the 2020 PGA Merchandise Show, please click here.
For more information about Imperial Headwear, please visit imperialsports.com, contact your local sales representative or call (800) 950-1916.