BOURBON, MO – Imperial, the #1 headwear brand for private golf facilities as reported by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) in their Member Survey, the last four consecutive years, announced they will make their Imperial Action Sports debut at the 2020 Surf Expo. The brand will showcase their products and heritage, as well as take meetings in booth 3002.
“From conceptual design to final production, Imperial makes it easy to create a quality private label product without having to produce large minimums,” said Chal Lester, Owner of Surf City Surf Shop. “The Imperial programs offer stock or custom options with a quick turnaround time. Overall, I’m stoked to be working with Imperial, they are a company that offers a quality product, quick turnaround times and a customer relationship that is built on integrity. It is a testimony of why they have been in business for over 100 years. “
The 2020 Collection from Imperial is an impressive new range of lifestyle accessories including new product categories, decoration techniques and 40 new styles in total. But Imperial’s new wholesale programs are perhaps the most attractive part of the 2020 offering. For surf shops and buyers, these programs provide extreme customization in small minimums, quick turnaround, inventory control and an overall service provider to encourage retail success.
The Action Sports sales team is spearheaded by Blair Wheeler, Imperial Sales Manager of Action Sports. With experiences across outdoor, winter and action sports, as well as lifestyle brands, the well-rounded Action Sports sales team will represent Imperial across the United States.
Imperial offerings to explore at the 2020 Surf Expo include:
- The DNA Project – Inspired by our past products with a nod to modern fit and style, Imperial welcomes The DNA Project to the 2020 Collection. Imperial is in its 103rd year as a company and the hats in this collection showcase our position as a trailblazer in golf headwear. One style from each decade between 1950 to 1990 was selected to represent Imperial’s place in golf fashion. The collection includes five-panel rope hats, mesh crown hats and bucket hats, corduroy rope hats, nylon fabrics, and even a ‘scrambled eggs’ applique.
- Retro Patch Embellishments – Imperial’s retro patches can be used across cap styles and colors with only a 48 piece minimum. With three different placement options, 10 colors and 21 twill patch shapes, buyers can make their logo and product completely custom.
- Flat Embroidery Embellishments – Learn more about Imperial’s flat embroidery process and quick turnaround times of five to seven days from artwork approval.
- Direct To Garment T-shirts – Imperial T-shirts are manufactured with a state-of-the-art printing process called Direct to Garment (DTG), which uses a modified ink jet technology instead of the traditional screen printing method. DTG allows for quick turn times and low minimums, and unlimited colors for designs. Watch this video to see how our Direct to Garment operation works.
- Rope Hat Program: Imperial’s rope hat program allows customers to select their shape, performance fabric color, rope color and mesh color. Our best-selling rope hat, 4054 is also available for a variety of quick-turn decoration options.
To schedule an appointment with Imperial Headwear (Booth #3002) at the 2020 Surf Expo, please click here.
For more information about Imperial Headwear, please visit imperialsports.com, contact your local sales representative or call (800) 950-1916.