BOURBON, MO – Imperial Headwear, the #1 headwear brand for Private and Resort golf facilities as reported by the Association of Golf Merchandisers (AGM) in their Member Survey the last 3 consecutive years, announced the reorganization of their management structure today.
The reorganization includes the appointment of the following executives to newly created roles within Imperial Headwear:
- Mike Wrightson, President
- Wrightson, a native of England, has spent over 23 years in the golf industry in various roles with several brands. He previously served as the General Manager at Imperial, American Dry Goods, Sunderland, and Sunice. Wrightson lives in St. Louis, Missouri with his wife and 2 daughters.
- David Shaffer, Vice President of Sales & Marketing
- Shaffer previously served as the Director of Marketing at Imperial for more than 4 years. His prior experience includes National Sales Manager – Accessories of Greg Norman Collection and Co-Founder of Back 9 USA. Shaffer played collegiate golf at Northwestern University, and lives in Charlotte, North Carolina with his wife and 3 daughters.
- Dan Parenti, Vice President of Design & Brand Development
- Parenti previously served as Creative Director at Imperial after spending the prior 15 years at American Needle, where he was most recently responsible for all of the Company’s design, merchandising and sourcing. He lives in St. Louis, Missouri with his wife and 2 children.
“I am extremely confident in the personnel we have in place to run Imperial,” said Todd Johnson, president & chief operating officer at Paramount Apparel International (parent company of Imperial Headwear). “Mike, David and Dan are the heart and soul of the business and the brand; they each play an instrumental role in making Imperial the premier headwear in golf today.”
For more information about Imperial Headwear please visit ImperialSports.com, contact your local sales representative or call (800) 950-1916.
For more information about Paramount Apparel International please visit PAiFashion.com or call (573) 732-4411.
About Imperial Headwear
Founded in 1916, Imperial Headwear is the leading manufacturer and marketer of premium quality headwear for the golf market. Imperial is committed to style, functionality and perfection in fit and comfort. It is this commitment that has allowed the creation of a wide variety of headwear with quality that is second to none. Renowned for its superior customer service and art customization capabilities, Imperial offers its products using the most innovative fabrics and designs, as well as logo and embroidery technologies. For further information please visit imperialsports.com or call (800) 950-1916. Follow Imperial Headwear on Twitter and Instagram at @ImperialHats and on Facebook at facebook.com/ImperialInc. Imperial Headwear’s 100th Anniversary video can be viewed at https://vimeo.com/131945482.
About Paramount Apparel International (PAi)
Founded in 1929, PAi is a diversified apparel, headwear and accessories company. From golf brands like Imperial Headwear to fashion licenses like Converse and True Religion and PAi is one of the largest finished cap companies in the United States; it owns and operates two domestic factories and over 1,000 embroidery heads. Known for quality craftsmanship, strong leadership and great ability to forecast market needs. As a privately held corporation lead the by the third and fourth generation of the founding family, PAi offers renowned customer service and have an instilled environment of pride. Fashion is Paramount. For further information please visit paifashion.com or call (800) 255-4287.
Vice President of Sales & Marketing
Vice President of Design & Brand Development